It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Sync 2 Stash instances

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to sync 2 stash instances.

The sync should be fast, I mean, If a developer pushed to a repository in stash1 I want the same repository in stash2 to be synced in a matter of minutes.

Is this even possible?

I know i can implement something that does that. My question is whether there is an out of the box tool/plugin which already does something like that.

Thanks!

1 answer

Bitbucket Data Center 4.2.0 or later can do it via the "smart mirroring" feature.

---

p.s.  Check out my Commit Graph And More add-on.  It's the best commit graph add-on for Bitbucket Server. Dramatically improves your team's ability to see exactly what's happening in your Git repositories. Don't forget to enable the included Protect-First-Parent hook to prevent foxtrot merges in master.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Bitbucket

Share your software development horror stories!

Hey Community! I work on the Bitbucket product marketing team. With Halloween approaching, we wanted to discuss a topic tailor-made for October: development horror stories. Whether it was a lurk...

1,521 views 11 3
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you