cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck in " We Couldn't log you in "

talhakhalid92
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 18, 2024

I'm trying to get to my account , but i can't login to my account  
There is no mail in spam or any thing
Any Guide?

2 answers

2 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 21, 2024

Hi @talhakhalid92 and welcome to the community!

Your Bitbucket Cloud account was deactivated because it was mistakenly marked as spam by our spam filters. Our apologies for the inconvenience caused by this.

I went ahead and reactivated it, could you please check if you can log in when you have some time?

Kind regards,
Theodora

1 vote
Nikola Perisic
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 19, 2024

Welcome to the community @talhakhalid92 !

Were you able to login in the mean time? Reason that you were not (are not) able to login is because your account wasn't being active for some time.

Here is the reference with the same issue: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/Stuck-in-quot-We-couldn-t-log-you-in-quot/qaq-p/2417702

I will tag Atlassian for higher visibility, if you need to access your account right away, raise a support ticket for Atlassian to reactivate your account.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events