Stash source view line number limit

It seems that stash source view has a 20k line number limit for an individual file. Is the maximum number of lines stash will display a configurable value? If so where do I change it? Otherwise, is this a bug that needs to be reported to Atlassian?

1 answer

I think the answer here will apply to you as well.

Manually setting page.max.source.length and page.max.diff.lines had no effect on how many lines of source code I could view in stash. I also adjusted page.max.source.lines and that didn't change anything either. The number of lines still was capped at 20,000 after loading in increments of 5000 as I scrolled down. Any other ideas?

I should say, I adjusted page.max.source.lines to a value above 5000 and it had no effect. Changing it to a value below 5000 does cause the file to load in smaller chunks but the overall 20,000 line liit is the same.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 06, 2018 in Bitbucket

Upgrade Best Practices

Hello! My name is Mark Askew and I am a Premier Support Engineer for products Bitbucket Server/Data Center, Fisheye & Crucible. Today, I want to bring the discussion that Jennifer, Matt, and ...

191 views 3 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you