cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Read-only access for standard account

Osundare Kayode
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 27, 2023

Our developers are currently facing issues pushing to remote server. We recently upgraded to standard account, so I guess we are facing synchronisation issue. 

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 28, 2023

Hi @Osundare Kayode and welcome to the community!

It is possible that the change of plan did not sync immediately among our systems. I went ahead and manually triggered a sync.

Are you developers able to push now?

If they are still experiencing issues, could you please post there the output they see when they try to push?

For future reference, since your workspace is on the Standard plan, you can also create a ticket with the support team if you are experiencing an issue that is a blocker, to ensure a faster response. You can create a ticket via https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/, in "What can we help you with?" select "Technical issues and bugs" and then Bitbucket Cloud as product. Please make sure to create the ticket with priority L1 if your team is blocked.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events