cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product URL Not Available No Users

Nelson Ripoll
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 28, 2024

I am one of three org admins for our atlassian products. On our admin product page for Bitbucket, it shows our product url but shows 0 users. When trying to access it, I get the resource not found error and I cannot access the admin hub.

None of our org admins created the workspace and we are assuming it was automatically created for us. How do we figure out who created the workspace or how do we get access to our own workspace? There are no users that we know of to give us access.

Screenshot 2024-03-28 at 10.40.27 AM.pngScreenshot 2024-03-28 at 10.42.34 AM.pngScreenshot 2024-03-28 at 10.44.06 AM.png

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Syahrul
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 31, 2024

G'day, @Nelson Ripoll 

Someone from your organization's admin apparently created a Bitbucket workspace and linked it with your organization. As a result, it's now appearing in the product list.

I can't share the name here, but I believe it's an ex-org admin because I can't see the user on the admin list anymore, and only an org admin can link the workspace.

If you require further assistance feel free to raise a support ticket with us.

Regards,
Syahrul

Nelson Ripoll
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 1, 2024

I believe I know who that person is and we can reactivate the account to transfer admin privileges. If not, we will raise a support ticket. Thank you for your help.

Edit: We were able to login as the ex-org admin and transfer the admin privileges.

Like Syahrul likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events