Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pipeline error when build test in ios swift

BHANU PRATAP YADAV May 5, 2023
Could not find Package.swift in this directory or any of its parent directories.

3 answers

0 votes
markus_johansson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 9, 2023

It's very unclear from your question what you are trying to do, but I had the same error.

The problem for me was that I used the bitbucket pipeline template for swift, which (if I understand it correctly) builds a swift package. But in my project I wasn't building a package, but instead I'm building an app.

So instead of the template command I use something like: 

xcodebuild test -project myProj.xcodeproj -scheme MyProj -destination 'platform=iOS Simulator,name=iPhone 13 Pro,OS=17.0.1' | xcpretty -s 
0 votes
markus_johansson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 30, 2023

I get this same error, and I don't use any packages... Even if I add some package in the swift package manager it will not add a `Package.swift` file...
Is there some requirement that the system under test must be a package or something?

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2023

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

You will need to set up your build environment so that it includes the missing package.  We can't tell you anything more than that, based on a snippet of error and no other information.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events