Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pipeline apt-get fails

JoeHz August 18, 2021

This has been a stable pipeline script that has worked for more than a couple of years. It just ftp's up the changes to the place we need them after they are pushed to bitbucket. You can google and find a very close example to it. 

I have a hard time believing nobody else would be encountering such an error about the content at security.debian.org, so I'm wondering if the underlying linux that this runs under has an issue that Atlassian needs to address. 

atlassian.png

3 answers

0 votes
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 19, 2021

Hi, @JoeHz

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community! 

I believe this issue is related to the following discussion at Stack Overflow post: 

This issue has been raised with the owner of the image - Failing to build pipelines? #2the owner of the issue mentioned that they are looking to fix it soon.

If the issue has not been fixed by the owner you can try the following alternate workaround such as: 

• Create your own custom image that you maintain yourself
  • Use another image
  • Use our default Docker image atlassian/default-image:2

Don't forget to follow the public discussion for a further update since this is an issue with the external docker image. 

I hope this helps. 

Kind regards,
Caroline

0 votes
rangerer August 19, 2021

Got an similar issue since yesterday

CleanShot 2021-08-19 at 15.31.58.jpg

0 votes
Vibhanshu Biswas August 19, 2021

What image do u use to run this pipe?

Suggest an answer

TAGS