Followed this Article
- apt-get update && apt-get install -qy git curl libmcrypt-dev mysql-client
- yes | pecl install mcrypt-1.0.1
- docker-php-ext-install pdo_mysql
- curl -sS https://getcomposer.org/installer | php -- --install-dir=/usr/local/bin --filename=composer
- composer install
- ln -f -s .env.pipelines .env
- php artisan migrate
- php artisan serve &
- sleep 5
- curl -vk http://localhost:8000
And getting this exception, any idea?
Package 'mysql-client' has no installation candidate
Hi everyone, We are looking to learn more about development teams’ workflows and pain points, especially around DevOps, integrations, administration, scale, security, and the related challeng...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events