Followed this Article
- apt-get update && apt-get install -qy git curl libmcrypt-dev mysql-client
- yes | pecl install mcrypt-1.0.1
- docker-php-ext-install pdo_mysql
- curl -sS https://getcomposer.org/installer | php -- --install-dir=/usr/local/bin --filename=composer
- composer install
- ln -f -s .env.pipelines .env
- php artisan migrate
- php artisan serve &
- sleep 5
- curl -vk http://localhost:8000
And getting this exception, any idea?
Package 'mysql-client' has no installation candidate
Hey Community! We’re willing to wager that quite a few of you not only use Bitbucket, but administer it too. Our team is excited to share that we’ll be releasing improvements throughout this month of...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events