Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to give permission to other users for my forked repository

Niharika Gupta July 13, 2018

Not able to give permission to other users for my forked repository. 

bitbucket.PNG

Though my organization has already paid for it, all others are able to do that.

Regards

Niharika Gupta

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 13, 2018

Hi Niharika, welcome to the Atlassian Community :) I've checked your Bitbucket account (associated to this email address) and I could see it's in the free plan and you already reached the maximum of 5 users. If you want to add more users to this repo, you'll need to upgrade your plan.

You said your organization already paid for that, maybe you're using the wrong account? Can you confirm that for us?

Kind regards,

Ana

Niharika Gupta July 15, 2018

Hi Ana,

I am using the right account and I am using since 2 years and didn't face this issue earlier. I am facing this issue since last two weeks. Please help me in this.

Thanks & Regards

Niharika Gupta

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 15, 2018

Hi Niharika, as I said you've reached the maximum of 5 users for this account and, since you're in the free plan, you won't be able to add more users. You'll need to upgrade your account to the Standard plan to be able to add more users to your repositories, or revoke someone's access to free up a spot.

You can upgrade your plan by navigating to your Avatar (bottom left corner) > Bitbucket settings > Plan details. You can find more info at Bitbucket pricing. Let us know if you need any help with the upgrade.

Hope that helps!

Ana

Niharika Gupta July 16, 2018

Thanks, Ana! The issue is resolved now.

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
July 16, 2018

Glad to hear that, Niharika! 

Have a nice evening :)

Ana 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events