Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My repositories are missing

TuahZh March 28, 2024

I logged in yesterday and found all my repositories are missing. I have tried the steps suggested in some posts here like searching all the workspaces. But I cannot find my private repositories. 

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Ben
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 28, 2024

Hi @TuahZh 

I would suggest executing the following command to view a list of your remote connections and taking note of the workspaceID that appears before the repository slug in the URL:

git remote -vvv

Once logged in, view all of your workspaces and check their Workspace Settings > General settings to see if these match the workspaceID's that you are seeing in your remote list - this should help you locate the repositories.

If you can't find them I'd suggest logging into Bitbucket using any of your email addresses that you have access to (if prompted for signup, do not create a new workspace). To help you find email addresses that may have been used with Bitbucket you can use the following command:

git config --list

If you encounter issues, please let me know.

Cheers!

- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)

TuahZh March 28, 2024

Thank you very much. I can see them by changing my workspace name to TuahZh that is the name of the workspaceID. 

Ben
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 28, 2024

Awesome! Happy to help! :D

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 28, 2024

Hi @TuahZh 

So we don't suggest the same things, what have you tried so far?

Ste

TuahZh March 28, 2024

I have successfully got back my repositories by changing the workspace's name to the same as the ID name. Thank you!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events