Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My customer <redacted> (bitbucket.org/workspace) bought premium plan, but only free plan accessible

Hein Pretorius
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 22, 2024

<redacted> purchased Bitbucket Premium. Their plan on the portal states they are still on the free plan. How can they associate their paid for plan and access it for use?

<screenshot removed>

We need urgent assistance please?
The customer is approaching 60 plus days behind schedule for a project that require access to the paid for Premium version.

2 answers

1 vote
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 24, 2024

Hi @Hein Pretorius and welcome to the community!

The screenshot you shared shows that this workspace is on the Free plan and there is no credit card on file (which is required when upgrading to a paid billing plan).

An admin of the workspace needs to select Upgrade plan on the page you shared, select the Premium plan, then enter their billing details, and upgrade.

Please keep in mind that a billing plan is tied to a certain workspace. If they accidentally upgraded the billing plan of a different workspace to Premium, they can downgrade it to Free and upgrade to Premium for the workspace you shared.

Just a heads up, I removed names, workspace id, and the screenshot from your post, as this is a public forum. Please do not share publicly personally identifiable information or URLs of private repos/workspaces.

If there are still issues, then one of the workspace's admins can reach out to our billing and licensing team via https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing#/. We need the admin to reach out, otherwise we can't share any info in the ticket.

Kind regards,
Theodora

1 vote
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 23, 2024

@Hein Pretorius You should definitely open a ticket for Atlassian Support. This is a community site, and although there are Atlassian staff members here, the answer will probably slower.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events