Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost information in my Bitbucket

michaelaguilarps September 19, 2022

Hello,

I just found out that some information have been lost in my Bitbucket.

Some files (don't know how many) have a Last version in May, but these files where modified many times after that time.

I checked the logs and there is no records after May in any branch. I am sure that these files where fine a week ago, what could happened? What can I do?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 19, 2022

Hi @michaelaguilarps 

Sorry for asking this, but are you certain that it's the same repository which you commit? It seems really weird to be honest..

Are you on a paid plan? If yes, I would consider contacting Atlassian.

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 21, 2022

Hi @michaelaguilarps,

You mentioned

I checked the logs and there is no records after May in any branch.

• Can you please let us know where exactly you checked that? I.e. what options you selected when viewing the repo on Bitbucket Cloud website, step by step, and what info you were looking at regarding dates.

• Can you see the commits that altered these files after May on the Commits page of the repo?

• When was the last commit pushed to the repo? Can you see that on the Commits page?

We have a bug where sometimes recent commits that do exist in the repo are not visible in the UI on the Commits page of the repo: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BCLOUD-19548 When this occurs, it's only recent commits that are not visible. The issue can be fixed by pushing a newer commit or creating a branch (it could be a test branch just to fix this, that you can delete right after), then the commits are visible again.

I'm not sure if you are affected by that though or if your issue is different, so it would be helpful to have the info I asked for above.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events