Linking a cvs imported git

I have git server setup, i also have bitbucket running on said server (linux) I want to link repositories to directories on the server that i have setup, but everything says to put in a URL.  I dont have a url (I think)?  

These are repositories that I have imported from our CVS (yes we are migrating off of CVS) Do i need to setup something else on my git server or do something else to have bitbucket linked to these repositories?

1 answer

0 votes

Hi Frank! What do you mean you want to link repositories to directories on the server? Have you followed already this documentation to Get started with Git and Bitbucket Server?

If you're stuck somewhere, send us a screenshot and try to clarify as much as you can what were youtrying to achieve o we can continue helping you.

Cheers :)

Ana

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 06, 2018 in Bitbucket

Upgrade Best Practices

Hello! My name is Mark Askew and I am a Premier Support Engineer for products Bitbucket Server/Data Center, Fisheye & Crucible. Today, I want to bring the discussion that Jennifer, Matt, and ...

439 views 6 9
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you