Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keeps asking Capcha, I enter correct capcha but it keeps asking me to enter another capcha.

Mahdi Ghelichi
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 3, 2017

Not much details is involved. The problem is as simple as I mentioned. Correct username (emai), password, and capcha. It repeats asking it over and over again.

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 4, 2017

Hi Mahdi, I couldn't find a Bitbucket Cloud account associated to your email address, so I'll assume you're using Bitbucket Server. Can you provide some more information so we can troubleshoot this issue for you?

• Are you getting this captcha when signing up for the first time, or after having entered your credentilas incorrectly several times? 
  • Does it only happen to you or are there other users affected?
  • Are you using an external user directory?
  • Was there any environmental changes made recently?
  • Do you have any automatic jobs running that might be trying to log in?

Best regards,

Ana

Mahdi Ghelichi
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 15, 2017

Hi,
I thought that it is fixed but it is not.
I cannot use source tree or clone anything.
I already have an account. If it does not prompt the captcha, I am fine and I can login.

But, when it pops up the captcha, eventhough that I enter it correctly, it complains and says something is wrong.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events