Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira server display wrong IP address in Consumer name & Consumer description.

Mikhail Shitikov August 13, 2019

Hello Colleagues.

I did restore Jira Software 8.3.0 server in other network environment. Made it via standard restoring, according Atlasssian documentation. I did organise new VM, install Centos 7 and made Jira Software installation. Than, did restore it from backup files.

So, I have made link Application between Confluence & Bitbucket. Everything works fine, just single question....

• If I'm going to Bitbucket 6.5.1 in web interface:

Manage account (in right top corner) -> Authorized application 

wrong_name_jira_server_1.jpg

• If I'm going to Confluence 6.15.7:

Profile (in right top corner) -> Settings -> View OAuth Access Tokens

wrong_name_jira_server_2.jpg

However, all services and interaction between applications works fine, I guess it's just a name, but I didn't found where can I fix it. Maybe somebody has any idea, how rename restored Jira server?

This issue occurs in restored Confluence too, as well as in Jira, this show wrong IP of Conflunce , from previous network environment.

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 15, 2019

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to walk us through the steps you’ve taken and include screenshots of the issue at hand. We would suggest you remove the application links and recreate them to resolve your naming issue. As you stated it’s working as expected, but if you need them cleaned up it would be easiest to remove and recreate the application links between the applications.

For further information on working with Application links, please review Application Links Documentation and Link Atlassian applications to work together.

If you’re still having issues after this, please reach back out and let us know.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events