We are evaluating JIRA with bitbucket/stash. We are planning to use on-demand jira with bitbucket. Looks like it integrates well, so far. We want to keep this model for at least next 6-8 months. After than we plan to bring in things in-house behind firewall, so we may migrate towards getting downloadable version of JIRA and bitbucket, which I beleive Atlassion sells as stash. My questions are:
1) After we migrate from bitbucket to stash, would we still be able to keep the history of commits/branch, comments, etc?
2) If we migrate from ondemand Jira to downloaded version, do they provide migration path where we can keep the history of bugs/enhancement, etc and to downloaded verison.
3) Does linking of jira to git commits be transferred from ondemand version of Jira to downloaded version?
1) Migrating to Stash will bring your full Git repository, no other information from Bitbucket (pull requests and alike) will be made available in Stash. Keep in mind that Stash is not a Bitbucket-in-a-box, it is a complete new application that share similar features with Bitbucket.
2) Yes you get a full export of your JIRA OnDemand installation with all the data made available on your downloaded version.
3)This plugin will provide similar funcionality for JIRA->Stash: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.jirafisheyeplugin (the actual linking is based on the issue keys on the commit messages, so as long you don't change the issue keys it should just work).
Atlassian OnDemand Team
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Bitbucket Pipelines helps me manage and automate a number of serverless deployments to AWS Lambda and this is how I do it. I'm building Node.js Lambda functions using node-lambda ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs