cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with retrieving files from LFS

Blackbuck Insights
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 21, 2024

We recently installed lfs and track ".tar.gz" extension files. The files are now available in LFS.

When we try to clone the repository, we are unable to retrieve all the files. There are 5 files tracked in LFS but only 3 files are getting downloaded and two of the large files are not downloaded.

Can you please provide a solution for downloading large files from repository. I have attached the LFS and Git clone screenshots.clone_repo.PNGLFS_Files.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Mark C
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 24, 2024

Hi @Blackbuck Insights,

Welcome to the community.

I'd suggest cloning your repository using the debug command below and see if there are any errors while downloading those missing LFS files.

GIT_TRACE_PACKET=1 GIT_TRACE=1 GIT_SSH_COMMAND="ssh -v" GIT_CURL_VERBOSE=1 git clone <your repository URL>

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Mark C

Blackbuck Insights
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 9, 2024

Hi Mark,

Thank you for the command. 

We have tried the command to clone our repository and got this error "Killed". Since the logs were huge we couldn't trace back for the exact message.

Please let us know if there are any other suggestions.

Thanks

Mark C
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 10, 2024

Hi @Blackbuck Insights

Would it be possible for you to try to clone using a different ISP/Network connection to see if you're still getting the same result?

Regards,
Mark C

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events