Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to get the objects that were modified by a specific commit using Bitbucket's API?

Ross Williams
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 17, 2018

Hello! I am working with the Bitbucket API, and am currently getting info about the commits that have taken place in a certain repository. One thing we are looking for is not only info on the specific commits, but also the objects affected by a commit. Is this something that is doable with Bitbucket's API?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Rodrigo M
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 17, 2018

Hey Ross

I'm not sure if you are referring to Bitbucket Cloud or Server, but I believe the resources below will help you to achieve that:

* Bitbucket API Cloud: a resource to compare commits;

* Bitbucket API Server: Retrieve a page of changes made in a specified commit.

Regards!

Rodrigo

Ross Williams
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 17, 2018

Rodrigo, thank you so much for the response. I actually was only looking at the cloud documentation when I needed to be looking at the server documentation. This solved my issues! Thanks again!

-Ross Williams-

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events