Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Is it possible to remove bitbucket product from my atlassian account ?

Hello,

I was wondering if it was possible to remove bitbucket product from my atlassian account

Indeed, I'm using JIRA Cloud + Bitbucket Server, those two are connected but JIRA Cloud still shows me shortcut to Bitbucket Cloud when I'm trying to create branche from JIRA Cloud or when I access to the "Start Page", ...

Also, on my Atlassian id products page (https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/products), I can see the Bitbucket Cloud product whereas I'm not using it

My question is : is there a way to remvove Bitbucket Cloud from my atlassian account so then it does not appear anymore on JIRA Cloud pages ?

Thanks for your help
Have a nice day

1 answer

0 votes
Caroline R Atlassian Team Jul 20, 2021

Hi, @Fabien Rodriguez! Welcome to the community! 

Just to give you context, the reason you can see your Bitbucket Cloud account in all different places is just because it exists.

https://start.atlassian.com/  and id.atlassian.com will show any Bitbucket Cloud account associated with the email you are logged in to. 

Additionally, I can see you have an integration between this Bitbucket Cloud account and the JIRA Cloud instance, which I suspect may be the reason for the behavior in the "Create branch" from JIRA Cloud. 

With that said, if you try to delete the Bitbucket account yourself, it will also delete your JIRA Cloud account, which I assume is not desirable. Therefore, if you want the Bitbucket Cloud account deleted, you can let me know since I can make the deletion without the Jira Cloud account getting affected.

Please don't hesitate to ask for any further information if needed. 

Kind regards,
Caroline

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Bitbucket

How do you use the Bitbucket-Jira integration? How does it help your team?

Hey everyone, over the past year, we've added several new features on how you can use Bitbucket and Jira together. We'd love to know how you'll are using the integration and how it's helping your t...

74 views 0 2
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you