Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invitation mail to workspace stopped working recently. We have a propietary mail server.

Yudel Martinez
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 7, 2024

Invitation mail to workspace stopped working recently. We have a propietary mail server. They were working till recently.

2 answers

0 votes
Syahrul
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 7, 2024

Hey @Yudel Martinez 

I have removed all bounces on your email domain from our end, and hopefully, this should now allow you to receive an invite email.

Can you re-invite your user again and let me know how it goes?

Regards,
Syahrul

Yudel Martinez
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 8, 2024

Greetings Syahrul, the issue remains. The invite is not arriving.

Syahrul
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 10, 2024

Hey @Yudel Martinez 

I can confirm that there were no issues with our latest email, leading me to suspect that your user may have certain filters activated, which could potentially be sorting out our invitation emails. I recommend asking users to thoroughly check their mailbox, including the spam and other folders. If necessary, they might need to turn off any active filters temporarily.

Regards,
Syahrul

0 votes
Michael Yaroshefsky - Visor for Jira
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 7, 2024

Hi @Yudel Martinez

Welcome to the Atlassian Community.

Sometimes email invites and notifications from Atlassian aren't delivered correctly. 

While I don't know the specific proprietary mail server you're using, this Atlassian support article may help you: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-articles/Unblocking-Office365-emails-for-Atlassian-Cloud/ba-p/1870108

If this doesn't work, you can try contacting Atlassian support directly.

I hope this helps,

Michael

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events