Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrating Bitbucket to jira - error received

Bethan Jones June 21, 2019

Hi there

We are struggling to connect our Bitbucket instance to a Bigpond Jira Instance. The accounts are owned by different companies, however the person attempting the integration is an Admin on both bitbucket and jira accounts. 

The error message they are getting on the Jira DVCS Accounts screen is 

Invalid credentials, please create the connection again

Has anyone come across this? 

thanks 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Eric Henry
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 23, 2019

@Bethan Jones - Are you using Server or Cloud Jira/Bitbucket?

Michael Black June 23, 2019

Hi @Eric Henry - I've been working on getting these instances connected, both Jira and Bitbucket are Cloud

Eric Henry
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 24, 2019

Hi @Michael Black , there aren't any known issues in connecting Bitbucket Cloud to Jira Cloud, so it's probably best to create a support ticket at https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/. Choose "Technical issues and bugs", "Bitbucket" and "Cloud". This way we can get some more details to debug the problem.

I'll be watching for the ticket to come through.

Like Bethan Jones likes this
Michael Black June 25, 2019

Thanks @Eric Henry, I've created a support ticket!

Eric Henry
Atlassian Team
June 25, 2019

Hey @Michael Black , I don't see your ticket in the queue. Can you provide the ticket number here?

Michael Black June 25, 2019

Hi @Eric Henry - apologies, I created it under "Jira" rather than "Bitbucket" and couldn't see a way to edit it afterwards. The ticket number is: PSCLOUD-29279

Like Eric Henry likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events