Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

If I watch "all pull requests" for a repository, I want to get emails when I myself comment on a PR.

The behavior that I want to achieve in bitbucket pull requests is similar to the behavior I enjoy in JIRA.  In Jira, even when I add a comment to a ticket that I own and that I created, I still get an email showing me my own comment.  This makes for a complete email record of the ticket.

In bitbucket, I am watching a repository, and watching all PRs in that repo, and when anyone else comments on a PR, I get an email.

But I do NOT get an email when I myself comment on any PR (whether than PR is authored by me or anyone else).

Is there a way to achieve what I want.  Otherwise, what is the best way to submit my feature request to the team?

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket

Powering DevOps with Bitbucket Server & Data Center

Hi everyone, The Cloud team recently announced 12 new DevOps features that help developers ship better code, faster   ! While we’re all excited about the new improvements to Bitbucket ...

1,787 views 0 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you