Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to replicate newly-created projects to another server automatically, how?

UBT Global Development
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 3, 2019

All the tools that I have been looking at so far to handle mirroring and replication have to be manually set up for each repository. I want to be able to automatically mirror all new projects and new repositories as they are created, without having to configure a new mirror or hook setup. Is this possible?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 3, 2019

Unfortunately there is no such option to have it happen automatically, I did find this suggestion, BSERV-9945, to have the ability to setup the replication on the project level in Bitbucket Data Center.

UBT Global Development
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 3, 2019

This is unfortunate, since Bitbucket Server can be perpetually licensed, but Data Center requires a yearly subscription. I guess we are stuck with manually configuring each repo automatically.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events