cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I stopped receiving bitbucket email notifications

Abbos Yuldoshev
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 25, 2023

Hi,

Lately I've stopped receiving any notifications from Bitbucket(not pull requests or any mentions). Could you please check this up? Problems at all users at company email domain.

Thank you,

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Syahrul
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 27, 2023

G'day @Abbos Yuldoshev 

Welcome to the community!

Based on my observation, your email has been flagged and added to our suppression list following a previous instance where your mail server bounced back an email we sent.

I've taken the necessary steps to remove your email from our suppression list. To prevent any recurrence of this issue in the future, I recommend coordinating with your mail server team to review and rectify any potential problems on your end. This will help prevent similar issues in the future.

Regards,
Syahrul

Abbos Yuldoshev
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 27, 2023

Thank you very much, it's working for me again. But it still doesn't work for other colleagues. Although they are also under this domain @attolabs.de Please, you can check them too, so that it works for everyone.

Syahrul
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 28, 2023

Hey @Abbos Yuldoshev 

Thanks for the update. I have bulk removed all users from the domain you shared from our suppression list.

Hopefully, this will fix the issue with your colleagues.

Moving forward, I suggest creating a support ticket with us for a similar issue to get much quicker assistance since I noticed that you are on the Standard plan.

Regards,
Syahrul

Like Abbos Yuldoshev likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events