Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm receiving no emails and I cant login / sign up with my company email

Tomás Monteiro
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 10, 2022

I can seem to receive any emails from Atlassian and I also can't sign up or login with the created account. 

I get this error in the url:

`blockedByReason=Blocked+by+SCIM&blockedByType=orgAdmin`

I checked trash can and spam and nothing.

Can someone help me with this?

Thank you

1 answer

0 votes
Vishwas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2022

Hey @Tomás Monteiro 

Welcome to Atlassian Community !!

The error looks like Bitbucket is enabled by SAML SSO hence this issue.  SSO is blocking you to login i suppose. Check with Admin to get this sorted.

Regards,

Vishwas

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 16, 2022

Hi @Tomás Monteiro,

Vishwas is right, based on the error message it looks that your company is using SAML SSO for log in to Atlassian Cloud products, and your account may not be active in your company's Atlassian Organization in https://admin.atlassian.com/.

You will first need to speak with the admin who manages that in your company and ask them to make sure your account is activated. When this is resolved, if you still have issues with receiving Atlassian emails, you can raise a ticket with the support team and ask them to check if your email address is in a suppression list.

If needed, you can create a ticket via https://support.atlassian.com/contact/, in "What can we help you with" select "Technical issues and bugs" and then Bitbucket Cloud as product. Please make sure to share the email you have issues with when you fill in the details.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events