Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't see invitations by other accounts and i don't receive emails from Bitbucket either

ROXCODE
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 15, 2024

Hello there!

Where do i see invitations sent by other accounts? I don't receive emails either so at the moment it's impossible to accept invitations. V frustrating. I've used Bitbucket for years and never had this issue before.

Kind Regards,

Rosario 

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Syahrul
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 15, 2024

G'day, @ROXCODE 

Welcome to the community!

From my observation, I haven't identified any problems with the invitation email being dispatched to your mailbox. The email may have been redirected to another folder within your mailbox.

I suggest checking your spam, 'Other' folders, or any other filters you may have in place, as the invitation email may be inadvertently redirected there.

Regards,
Syahrul

0 votes
ROXCODE
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 16, 2024

OMG you are absolutely right! I found i had a complex rule in place which was moving bitbucket emails to a folder in different mail box account! It would have been impossible to figure out without your hint. Thank you.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events