• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I can't receive invitation email

Hi!

My team manager invited me to a repository, but I never received the invitation email. I checked into spam and there is nothing there. The email address is correct and he tried resending it multiple times but to no avail.

Can someone help me on this?

Thank you and best regards!

1 answer

0 votes

Hi @igor_paula , welcome to the Community!

I have recently solved this for another colleague at your email domain - there appears to have been a misconfiguration on your company's mail server at some point recently. You can read the details of the mail server problem on this thread .

The pause on your email account has been cleared, and my same advice from the other thread applies. It's likely that an additional attempt to send the invitation email to you should work now, but please let me know if it still doesn't arrive.

Cheers,
Daniel | Atlassian Support

Sorry, I read, but I believe that the problems is not in exchenge server, because I can login using social login via Microsoft account and any repository for me is appearing, nothing in bitbucket, in atlassian, in confluence, all apear to me, less the repositoriees in bitbucket.

When I logout and try recover my password, the system said that my email not exists in database.

How this happens?

Daniel Eads Atlassian Team Mar 05, 2021

Hi Igor,

If I understood correctly, the problem was that you didn't receive the invitation email your team manager sent. The email contains a tokenized link that you need to use to get access. I confirmed from our mail systems that we'd paused delivery of email to your inbox - which matches the problem you mentioned ("he tried resending it multiple times but to no avail.")

Has the team manager tried sending the invitation email again?

Yes, my manager sent another invitation but not was delivery to me.

Daniel Eads Atlassian Team Mar 08, 2021

If your manager has tried again today or yesterday but the email is still not delivered, please ask your manager to open a case with us on our support portal. There currently are not blocks on your email address from our mail delivery service, so we will need additional details from your manager to continue troubleshooting. Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket

Calling any interview participants for Bitbucket Data Center

Hi everyone,  We are looking to learn more about development teams’ workflows and pain points, especially around DevOps, integrations, administration, scale, security, and the related challeng...

456 views 4 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you