Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to unlock Bitbucket server from maintenance mode if I lost the authentication token?

youjenli February 4, 2016

Hi everyone

I was trying to test whether an automatic-system-backup task was configured correctly on Jenkins ci server.

Unfortunately, It seems that I have accidentally abort the task at the time after Bitbucket server was locked for maintenance, but before the time Bitbucket backup client prints out the authentication token to screen.

The console of Jenkins merely print out message below:

2016-02-05 16:29:10,095 INFO  [main] c.a.b.i.b.client.spring.SpringMain Initializing
2016-02-05 16:29:15,390 INFO  [main] c.a.b.i.b.c.RestBitbucketService Using Bitbucket 4.1.0
2016-02-05 16:29:18,370 INFO  [main] c.a.b.i.b.client.DefaultBackupClient Contacting Bitbucket

Thus , I don't have the authentication token to unlock Bitbucket server from maintenance mode. And I don't know which place should I search for the authentication token either.

How to unlock Bitbucket server from maintenance mode and recover it gracefully in situation like this?

I am using Bitbucket backup client 2.0.0 to connect Bitbucket server 4.1.0.

Thank you!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
youjenli February 4, 2016

I have resolve this issue.

I found out that the log file of Bitbucket server is located at the log folder inside Bitbucket home directory.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events