Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to recover old repositories from my account? (Deleted by not logging in?)

twoelz April 14, 2021

I have not logged for a long time (3 years or so). Now I logged back into my account, no repositories were found. How can I get them back? Is that normal? Deleted by not logging in? Can they be recovered?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 14, 2021

Hi @twoelz  ,

I assume that your question concerns your Bitbucket Cloud account with the same email as your community account?

If this is the case, I can see that this account used to own several Mercurial repositories. Are they the ones you are referring to?

We have deprecated support for Mercurial repositories, we made an announcement about this in 2019:

and since July 8th, 2020 Mercurial repos have no longer been accessible.

If these are the repos you are missing, you can open a support ticket with Bitbucket Cloud support team, and request if it's possible that they provide you with a copy of these repos, if you don't have any local backup. You can open a support ticket via https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/, in "What can we help you with" select "Technical issues and bugs" and then Bitbucket Cloud as product.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events