Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to build dependent projects using Bit Bucket pipeline

Dattathreya KV
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 1, 2017

I am trying to get my build working with pipeline using maven . I have two bit bucket repositories for two maven projects. repository1 -> project1 repository2 -> project2. project2 has dependency on project1. Now I dont have problem in building project1 as it doesn't has dependency on any projects. But when I try to build project2 using pipeline build is failing because maven is not finding the project1 artifact. I got to know that every pipeline runs within a docker image. So my guess is that pipelines for project1 and project2 are running in 2 separate docker images. Because of this when I run pipeline for project2 maven is not finding project1 artifact in local repository. One way to fix this is hosting a maven remote repo for my project artifacts and adding the repo in POM of project2. But i don't want to host a maven repo. I want maven to pick the artifact from local repo. How to get this working?

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events