How to build dependent projects using Bit Bucket pipeline

I am trying to get my build working with pipeline using maven . I have two bit bucket repositories for two maven projects. repository1 -> project1 repository2 -> project2. project2 has dependency on project1. Now I dont have problem in building project1 as it doesn't has dependency on any projects. But when I try to build project2 using pipeline build is failing because maven is not finding the project1 artifact. I got to know that every pipeline runs within a docker image. So my guess is that pipelines for project1 and project2 are running in 2 separate docker images. Because of this when I run pipeline for project2 maven is not finding project1 artifact in local repository. One way to fix this is hosting a maven remote repo for my project artifacts and adding the repo in POM of project2. But i don't want to host a maven repo. I want maven to pick the artifact from local repo. How to get this working?

0 answers

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 21, 2018 in Bitbucket

Branch Management with Bitbucket

As a project manager, I have discovered that different developers want to bring their previous branching method with them when they join the team. Some developers are used to performing individual wo...

2,368 views 9 12
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you