Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I print a BitBucket search?

William Ivory
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 9, 2019

A while back (over a year ago), it was possible to print the results of a search in Bitbucket.  Now all you get is the first page or so (certainly when printing from Firefox).  How is this supposed to work?

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 10, 2019

Hello William and welcome to the Community!

Thanks for reaching out about search results within Bitbucket server. I am not clear on what you’re looking to do with the results of the search though. To clarify, are you wanting to physically print the results of the search, or are you wanting to print (display) the search results from an API call?

This would help clarify what it is you’re looking to do.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

William Ivory
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 10, 2019

I'd like to physically print the output on paper, but I can't because it gets truncated.  A colleague has filed an issue now (https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/24/SSP-40111) though I'm unable to view this so have no idea what it contains )-:

Like Stephen Sifers likes this
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 10, 2019

Hello William,

Thanks for the rapid response. Since your colleague has submitted a support request for this issue we would ask you to work with them to see this issue through. The reason for this is if there is private information such as (Code, Usernames, and Logs), that Support is better suited to receive this information vs a public forum such as Community.

If you have any further issues please let us know. And once you hear back from support as to what the cause might be please reshare with the rest of the Community so others may learn from this.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events