Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help, I can't access bitbucket

Dave
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 22, 2018

I can't login to bitbucket or access from my browser.  When I try to access it from my browser, I get a page with some blue blocks and circles on the left, and nothing else.  Nothing happens if I click on anything.  I am using the same computer and browser (firefox) I always use (and that I used to create my account).  My internet access is fine, and "status.bitbucket.org" not only opens, but shows everything should be up and running.  Is bitbucket no longer compatible with Firefox?

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 24, 2018

Hi Dave, welcome to the Community :) 

We test Bitbucket Cloud against the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge. These are the officially supported browsers. You may encounter issues if you use other browsers. Can you check the following:

1. Is your Firefox upgraded?
  2. If it is and you still can't log in, can you try the incognito mode and a different browser and let us know if it works? If it does, that means that some setting in your Firefox browser is preventing the page from loading correctly.
  3. Can you also send us a screenshot of what you see?

Best regards!

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events