Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facing some issue on sonarqube integration

Pankaj2204 September 11, 2018

I have configured SonarQube plugin in out sandbox, getting below error while testing PR

Sonar data unavailable

Was not able to fetch data for Sonar project "oneid-project:feature/testing-sonarqube-plugin". Either your pull request has not been analyzed yet, a non-existing Sonar project is referenced, you use the new branching feature of SonarQube 6.7 but have not enabled this in the repository settings or you have upgraded SonarQube without restarting the plug-in (disabling and re-enabling in the UPM). You can configure the Sonar project in the repository settings.

Capture_sonarqube.PNG

Not sure what is the reason.

2 answers

1 vote
Michael Rüegg _Mibex Software_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2019

Hi Pankaj,

Please excuse my very late response. If this problem still exists, please open a support request at https://support.mibexsoftware.com.

Thanks,
Michael (vendor of the Sonar for Bitbucket Server app)

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 20, 2018

Hi Pankaj! Not sure if you still need help with this, but if so I'd recommend contacting Sonarqube directly, as they're a third party vendor and provide support for their product :) You can find more info at Sonar for Bitbucket.

Hope that helps!

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events