Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email notifications stopped

Chris C October 10, 2022

Hello, I (and another team member) have recently stopped receiving email notifications for pull requests and such like. From searching the discussion pages it looks like our emails could be on the suppression list; is there anyway of checking this? Or do you have any other suggestions on what may have changed.

Thanks

Chris

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 10, 2022

Hi, @Chris Catt, thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community.

I checked our logs and confirmed that your email had a block on the server that prevented emails from being sent to you. So I removed your address from this suppression list. 

Could you please confirm if you receive the notifications now? 

Regarding the other team member, could you please ask them to open another question here, so we can analyze their email as well? 

Thank you. 

Kind regards, 
Caroline 

Chris C October 10, 2022

Hello,

Thank you both for your help. I've now got emails coming in again, so that's great! Thank you.

I'll get my other team member to raise a question shortly.

Many thanks

Chris

Like Hana Kučerová likes this
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 12, 2022

Thanks for your confirmation, Chris! I'm glad to know you are receiving the emails now. 

Kind regards, 
Caroline 

0 votes
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 10, 2022

Hi @Chris Catt ,

I’ve marked your question for Atlassian team to check this for you.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events