Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Developer Licenses

Seung Wook Lee February 22, 2016

Hi Support,

I would like to ask questions regarding developer licenses.

We are Atlassian Experts and are about to make purchase for Scripting for JIRA and Bitbucket.

Customer has asked whether developer licenses will be available after purchase.

It would be appreciated if you could respond ASAP as we need to give confirmed answer to the customer by Tuesday in Korea.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Ryan Lee

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 22, 2016

AFAIK, Developer (Evaluation) Licenses are always available and that includes the add-ons too.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 22, 2016

Developer and Evaluation licences are different things.

Atlassian Developer licences are provided to commercial customers alongside their production licences so they can be used for development, testing and disaster recovery systems.  They co-terminate with production licences.  Evaluation licences are for evaluations, they expire a fixed time after being generated.

For add-ons, you don't need developer licences if you've got a developer licence in your dev/test system.

0 votes
Seung Wook Lee February 24, 2016

There are additional question I would like to ask and this is regarding upgrades.

The customer is about to purchase 250 users and are likely to upgrade to 500 users in near future for scriptrunner for JIRA.

I have searched on Atlassian homepage and your website on upgrades however I was unable to find the price list for upgrades.

Could you please send me the upgrade costs so I can let the customer know and they can acquire the budget when in need of the upgrade?

Thank you

Regards,

Ryan Lee

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 24, 2016

There are no prices for upgrades because it's a simple tier system

To go from X users to Y users, look at the prices.  The difference between Y and X is the amount you need to increase the payment by.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events