cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Couldn't log you in error message

minggang_chen March 2, 2024

Screenshot 2024-03-03 at 16.56.42.png

Hi 

I keep getting this error when I try to get into Bitbucket. I have no problem with getting into other products like Trello.  Could I please get some help on this issue?

Regards

Cecil

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Patrik S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 5, 2024

Hey @minggang_chen 

welcome to the Community!

Your account was in an inactive state due to the long period of inactivity, which was preventing you from logging in.

I went ahead and set the account to active again, so you should be able to log in as usual.

Could you please try again and let us know how it goes?

Thank you, @minggang_chen !

Patrik S

minggang_chen March 5, 2024

Hi Patrik 

Appreciated! It works now, thank you.

0 votes
Laurie Sciutti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 4, 2024

Hi @minggang_chen and welcome to the Community!  Your account may be inactive so you'll need Atlassian Support assistance.  Maybe @Patrik S or @Theodora Boudale can assist.

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 2, 2024

Hi @minggang_chen 

Have you tried using a different browser, or incognito mode?

Ste

minggang_chen March 3, 2024

Hi Stephen 

Thanks for helping me. Yes, I have tried Safari and Chrome on MacOS. I have also tried Edge and Chrome on Windows. Cleaning all the browser cache and the incognito mode didn't help either. I have also tried social login via Gmail and login with username and password. I got the same error message.

Regards

Cecil

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events