Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot See My Team's Bitbucket Repositories

Arthur Coleman June 2, 2022

I have access to my company's JIRA, Confluence and Bitbucket under the same email address and login credentials.  Bitbucket was added last and while I was able to get in and set up, I cannot see any of my team's repositories.

When the invitation comes and I click on the link to accept the invite, I get a lock image and the message "this invitation no longer exists" - even though the admin sent the invite to me 30 seconds before.  He can see me in the system with the invite still waiting to be accepted.

This is slightly different than the issue listed here - https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/Cannot-see-the-repositories-of-my-project-and-team/qaq-p/1555113, which is about 2 years old anyway.  So I am submitting a new question.

1 answer

0 votes
Ben
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 5, 2022

G'day Arthur!

Welcome to the Bitbucket Cloud Community.

I have checked in the backend and cannot see your email address on our internal suppression list, nor can I see any blockages in our SMTP logs for delivering emails so as you have stated, I do not believe that the link you provided will apply to this issue specifically.

Are you able to ask the administrator whom invited you to the workspace to please cancel the invitation, wait 1 minute to ensure that it has been fully cleared from the system - refresh the browser and then re-send the invitation fresh again and try to accept the invitation?

Something may have gone wrong with the initial invite link and I believe refreshing it may solve this issue.

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers!

- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events