cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we put AI content on website?

Sarah Burton
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 26, 2024

At SwiftStart Agency, where we specialize in boosting sales on Amazon, leveraging innovative strategies is key. Considering the advancements in AI technology, would it be beneficial to integrate AI-generated content on our website to enhance product descriptions and customer engagement? What are the potential advantages and challenges of using AI in this context, and how can we ensure that AI-generated content aligns with our brand voice and marketing goals effectively?

1 answer

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Antonio Rodríguez _Deiser_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
June 26, 2024

Hi, Sarah!

What an interesting topic. In my opinion, absolutely you should. AI is a matter that must be treated carefully (we all know all the dangers we are facing), but must be treated. 

As I see it, you will take a lot of advantage after using AI options. For example, just think about SEO and how AI can work with it. Also, one of the key factors of using AI is saving time (automating tasks such as product descriptions can be essential). 

Also, if you handle it with care you shouldn't be concerned about losing your culture. 

Hope it helps and, please, share the results!!!

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events