Is there a mechanism in Stash pull request feature
- to add optional and mandatory reviewers ?
- to create Snippet reviews
- make additions to existing reviews ( New file addtion )
- Ways to create reviews
- setting up a target completion date for the reviews .
- Link to other review / Pull request
- Various review states supported ( Open , resolved etc )
- Conversion of comment to a JIRA Change Request
- Automatic reminders for review completion
- Search capability based on following - by reviewer, by author, by JIRA CR ID, by Project
- Review Time spend metric
Please let us know if any plugins are available to achieve these in case these are not implemented in pull request ? Or if there is a plan to include these feature in Stash future releases
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Bitbucket Pipelines helps me manage and automate a number of serverless deployments to AWS Lambda and this is how I do it. I'm building Node.js Lambda functions using node-lambda ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs