cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login to my account

Archita Agarwal
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 2, 2022

I used to use my school email address (say xyz@brown.edu) for Bitbucket.  I then graduated and changed the Bitbucket email address to xyz@alumni.brown.edu. 

I was able to login to my account until one month back and to my horror, I am suddenly kicked out of my own account without any warning. I have 7 years of work on Bitbucket which I can no longer access. I had to create a new account on Bitbucket just to ask this question.

Someone, please help me out.

Here's a screenshot of what I get when I try logging in using the alumni address.

Screen Shot 2022-05-03 at 9.49.27 AM.png

1 answer

0 votes
Patrik S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 3, 2022

Hello @Archita Agarwal ,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

In order to further investigate this case we will need to check the e-mail addresses you are using to login. Since this is sensitive information, I went ahead and created an internal ticket for you using the email of your community account, so you don't have to share this information here.
You should have received an email with a link to the support ticket. Just in case you haven't received it, please feel free to let me know and I can post the ticket URL here. The ticket will be visible only to you and Atlassian staff, no one else can view its contents even if they have the URL.
Thank you, @Archita Agarwal .
Kind regards,
Patrik S

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events