Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Branch appears in repository but not in branches list

DW September 18, 2018

I pushed two new branches (connect and test) to my Bitbucket repo. After some time, they got listed in Plan Configuration > Repositories

grafik.png

But it's not avaliable in Plan Configuration > Branches where I want to create a plan branch

grafik.png

Even not when I search for e.g. test

grafik.png

So I tried to create it manually. This allow us to create the plan branch, not linking it to the corresponding Bitbucket branch:

grafik.png

I also tried to add the Repo in Plan Configuration > Repositories twice (one entry with master branch, the other test branch). But it's not possible to select the desired branch. The link between Bamboo and Bitbucket itself work on the master branch, only other branches make issues here.

1 answer

0 votes
Alyss
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 18, 2018

@DW What version of Bamboo are you running? This may be due to BAM-19761 (Plan branches with multiple repositories disallows changes to secondary repo branch). 

DW September 20, 2018

We're using 6.2 but currently testing the latest 6.6 version on a seperate testsystem, so changes seems good that this issue is fixed in the latest version. I'll try this and post here if it doesn't work.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events