Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitbucket team logos disapear

Iraklis Georgas July 12, 2018

My bitbucket account has two teams with custom avatars (user uploaded images)

However -not sure when but I think after connecting my account to stride- I noticed that the team icons disappeared. I tried to uploaded them again but they keep shown broken sad

If I remove the avatars then the default team icon correctly appears but I cannot find a way to upload my custom team icons again

Please advice

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 13, 2018

Hi Iraklis! I believe you're referring to Bitbucket Cloud, is that correct?

Can you clarify something for us?

1. Are the team icons disappearing from the Bitbucket account? Or are they just not shown in Stride?
  2. Do you still see the icon if you log in to the Bitbucket Team account?
  3. Can you send us a screenshot of how Bitbucket and Stride icons look before and after connecting them?

Thanks!

Ana

Iraklis Georgas July 16, 2018

Hi @Ana Retamal

First of all, the problem with the broken team avatars does not exists anymore.

Just for the records, I have a bitbucket account which is connected to two seperate bitbucket teams with administrator privileges. Each team had its own custom avatar, which can be modified via `https://bitbucket.org/account/user/{TEAM_NAME}/`

Now, my problem was that the avatars of the teams somehow disappeared and when I tried to upload them again they keep shown broken However, when I checked again today they team icons appear correctly (so maybe it was a temporary problem :confused:)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events