Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitbucket server commit using rest API

Nikhil Gadre July 13, 2018

I have a butbucket server installed version (5.12.0). I would like to push/pull/fetch files from server using rest API. Is that possible? If not what is the alternate way achieve the same pragmatically?

Thanks,

Nikhil

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 13, 2018

Hi Nikhil,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community.

Push/pull/fetch are Git commands, not Bitbucket, so all you need to do is use those Git commands in your script.

Hi Mikael,

hummmm. I am trying to understand what you just said. So what you are saying is that I just work with local git (in code) which in turn work with remote repo which is hosted on the on prem server (Bitbucket Server). Is that correct?

Again thank you very much for a quick response.

Thanks,

Nikhil

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 13, 2018

Yes, that is correct.

0 votes
Anton Chemlev - Toolstrek -
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 13, 2018

Hi Anton,

Thanks for a quick response. API 2.0 are not available on "On prem" server. Or atleast I am not aware of how to enable them. I tested API 1.0 works fine but they do not offer commit/pull and etc.

Thanks,

Nikhil

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events