cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitbucket pipelines docker load command fails with EOF error

Srijan Chapagain
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 26, 2024

We have a bitbucket pipeline setup where docker image is temporarily saved as artifacts and retrieved in other parallel steps but recently in one of the branch we started seeing unexpected EOF error when running `docker load` command. Upon adding sha sum check between docker save and docker load, there is difference to sha values and if we create another branch out of this branch, it is working fine. So, is this some bitbucket pipeline issue ? Found similar concern here, not sure if it has been addressed somewhere?

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/All-pipeline-builds-fail-with-unexpected-EOF-what-can-I-do-to/qaq-p/1053898

1 answer

1 vote
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 28, 2024

Hi Srijan and welcome to the community!

It's hard to say what is happening without looking at the build logs. Since the workspace is on a paid billing plan, I suggest creating a ticket with the support team for further investigation.

You can create a ticket via https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/, in "What can we help you with?" select "Technical issues and bugs" and then Bitbucket Cloud as product. When you are asked to provide the workspace URL, please make sure you enter the URL of the workspace that is on a paid billing plan to proceed with ticket creation.

Please provide in the ticket the URL of the Pipelines build that fails with this error and also the URL of the successful build from the other branch you created. The ticket will be visible to you and Atlassian staff only, so anything you post there won't be publicly visible.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events