Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitbucket pipeline settings gone

Andrew Bailey February 8, 2023

I've transferred a repository from one workspace/project to another. In the old workspace, pipelines were working fine. In the new one, I go to the project's pipelines area, and there's a message saying "Pipelines is currently disabled for this repository. Enable it in the settings to start building again." with a link to go to settings. I click the link, but get a 404 "Resource not found" error. I manually navigate to the repository settings page, and there's not a pipelines section like there used to be. It's just gone! The new workspace is on a new free plan with 0 build minutes used and 50 remaining. I don't see any other settings page that would enable pipelines, and I need to know what steps to take to use pipelines again.

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Andrew Bailey February 8, 2023

The settings have appeared after about 2 hours.

0 votes
Ben Steel
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 16, 2023

I also have the same problem from exactly the same steps.  Repository was transferred two whole days ago and the pipelines section is still missing. 

Ben Steel
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 16, 2023

I was able to fix the issue by going to the project pipelines setting for a different repository (that did not have this issue) then changing the url.

So if repo good-repo worked fine, and repo problem-repo had the issue I copied the url from the good repo https://bitbucket.org/<workspace>/good-repo/admin/addon/admin/pipelines/settings and swapped it to https://bitbucket.org/<workspace>/problem-repo/admin/addon/admin/pipelines/settings and suddenly the settings page appeared.

0 votes
miloban
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
February 23, 2023

I have the same problem, for me it is still not appearing since yesterday...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events