cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitbucket error while running: "git push -u origin master" from cmd

Tila69
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 21, 2019

Warning: Permanently added the RSA host key for IP address '2406:da00:ff00::22c3 :9b0a' to the list of known hosts. Load key "/c/Users/tila/.ssh/id_rsa": invalid format git@bitbucket.org: Permission denied (publickey). fatal: Could not read from remote repository. Please make sure you have the correct access rights and the repository exists.

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 24, 2019

Hello,

Thank you for sending over the steps you took along with the response you’re getting from your git call. The error is pointing to an issue with the repo itself, reporting that the repo is not present or incorrect. I would ask you confirm the repo is present and the URL you’re using is good along with your account having appropriate permissions to the repo. Additionally, you could check the following article for reviewing permission denied errors with git: Error: Permission denied (publickey).

If you’re still having issues please reach back out and let us know.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events