Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Bitbucket Server 6.3.0] Asynchronous Tab content loading on pull request view page

J05huaNathaniel May 16, 2019

The changelog for Bitbucket Server 6.3.0 makes it clear that Atlassian is moving to eliminate 3rd parties from using bitbucket/internal code. Why has there not been progress to implement code into a public api to support asynchronous page loads on 3rd party tab content inside the pullRequest.view? I'm forced to circumnavigate the red tape or build an ugly and inelegant solution. I have to worry that simple asynchronous page loading(in 2019, mind you) is going to break every time an update comes down the pipeline. Please tell me Atlassian has a formal solution here that I have missed or one is coming. 

Also, web panels are broken in the decorator view which is compounding the issue. I'm guessing this is a universal flaw. To reproduce the issue build a web panel in 'bitbucket.repository.banner' and a tab in the pullRequest.view. Please, by all means, if I'm wrong tell me. Although I have solutions built, these problems appear to be better suited for solutions at the framework level. 

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events