Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Bitbucket Plugin] How to initiate the Merge check without page reloading?

Serhii
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 9, 2019

Hi all,

We are developing a simple stash plugin (following this tutorial) which contains a single Repository Merge Check and some logic. 

The flow is next:

1. A user loads Pull Request overview page (the merge check is called and merge is rejected because the condition has not been met).
  2. The User presses a custom button on the overview page and this action does all required conditions to meet the merge check (this logic is also a part of the custom plugin).
  3. The "Merge" button does not become enabled after the Merge condition is met because the preUpdate method had not been called. User needs to refresh the page to make the Merge button become enabled.

So, the question is what I should do to make the Merge button became enabled without reloading the page? How to initiate the Merge check (call preUpdate method from RepositoryMergeCheck) without page reloading?

How can I get the same behavior as it happens with "No incomplete tasks" merge check?. The "Merge" button becomes enabled immediately after the last open task is closed (without page reloading).

Thanks.   

ATLAS Version: 8.0.16
ATLAS Home: /Applications/Atlassian/atlassian-plugin-sdk-8.0.16
ATLAS Scripts: /Applications/Atlassian/atlassian-plugin-sdk-8.0.16/bin
ATLAS Maven Home: /Applications/Atlassian/atlassian-plugin-sdk-8.0.16/apache-maven-3.5.4
AMPS Version: 8.0.2

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events