Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitbucket Pipeline Maven error

Jason Helman
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 5, 2019

I am trying to setup a pipeline that does the following command:

# This is a sample build configuration for Java (Maven).# Check our guides at https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/zd-5Mw for more examples.# Only use spaces to indent your .yml configuration.# -----# You can specify a custom docker image from Docker Hub as your build environment.image: maven:3.6.1
pipelines: default: - step: caches: - maven script: # Modify the commands below to build your repository. #- mvn -B verify # -B batch mode makes Maven less verbose - mvn clean package deploy -DmuleDeploy

It gets done downloading dependencies then I get the following error:

Downloaded from : https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-utils/3.0/plexus-utils-3.0.jar (226 kB at 17 MB/s)[INFO] [INFO] --- mule-maven-plugin:3.2.7:clean (default-clean) @ javatestflow ---[INFO] [INFO] --- maven-clean-plugin:2.5:clean (default-clean) @ javatestflow ---[INFO] [INFO] --- mule-maven-plugin:3.2.7:validate (default-validate) @ javatestflow ---[INFO] [INFO] --- mule-maven-plugin:3.2.7:initialize (default-initialize) @ javatestflow ---[INFO] [INFO] --- mule-maven-plugin:3.2.7:generate-sources (default-generate-sources) @ javatestflow ---[INFO] [INFO] --- mule-maven-plugin:3.2.7:process-sources (default-process-sources) @ javatestflow ---[INFO] About to fetch required dependencies for artifact: com.mycompany:javatestflow:pom:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT. This may take a while...[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------[INFO] BUILD FAILURE[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------[INFO] Total time: 31.060 s[INFO] Finished at: 2019-07-05T17:22:25Z[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.mule.tools.maven:mule-maven-plugin:3.2.7:process-sources (default-process-sources) on project javatestflow: There was an exception while creating the repository of [MavenProject: com.mycompany:javatestflow:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT @ /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/pom.xml]: There was an issue resolving the dependency tree for the artifact [/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/pom.xml]: Failed to collect dependencies at com.mycompany:javatestflow:pom:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT -> com.mulesoft.connectors:mule-salesforce-connector:jar:mule-plugin:9.6.0 -> com.sun.xml.ws:jaxws-rt:jar:2.2.10: Failed to read artifact descriptor for com.sun.xml.ws:jaxws-rt:jar:2.2.10: 1 problem was encountered while building the effective model for com.sun.xml.ws:jaxws-rt:2.2.10[ERROR] [ERROR] 'dependencyManagement.dependencies.dependency.systemPath' for com.sun:tools:jar must specify an absolute path but is ${tools.jar} @[ERROR] -> [Help 1][ERROR] [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.[ERROR] [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException

My project has those variables at a level to where I can't really change them or hard code a value in them. Has anyone found a way around this? Sorry, new to the Docker/Pipelines scene. 

I can run this all locally with maven. I haven't had a chance to figure out completely how to run the pipeline stuff locally to continue to troubleshoot

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jason Helman
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 5, 2019

OK, figured it out. Needed to change maven build to 3.6.1-jdk-8

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events