Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian pages are not opening in IE

Jewel Francis November 10, 2014

Hi All,

Myself and my team members are facing some issues while trying to access certain links in the atlassian websites. We are using IE 9.

The pages open with blank content. We are able to navigate to the home page of atlassian. The contents of the main page is visible. But after navigating to the inner links, they are opening with a blank page.

Some of the links that we are trying to access are.

https://www.atlassian.com/git/tutorials/

I also noticed that I am able to access the other links, for Jira, Confluence etc inside the atlassian website. Is it restricted to IE ?  

Can you please look into this? Is this a known issue ?

Warm Regards,
-Jewel

3 answers

1 vote
J D
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 10, 2014

Hi Jewel,

As mentioned in the comments under the question, try another browser for testing. I tested the pages with IE10, FF 32 and Chrome  38. Also try to update your IE.

Best regards,

J.D.

0 votes
J D
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 10, 2014

I tested it with my IE10 and it works. So you could also try to update your IE.

0 votes
J D
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 10, 2014

Hey, did you try to access these pages with another browser? Just for testing.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events